Monday, July 5, 2010

Submission Eight & Nine

"My future granddaughter, that is on the way gives me hope." ~Kay Dayss

"My Daughter, Alexia is my joy and inspiration, which keeps me moving forward. The fallowing poem is about her." ~Pam Green



Was it really what I heard?

A note to a word, lays suspended in my ear, which kindles the love running through my heart.
The changes that came from a gathering of words, binds me inside though I do not know why,
Was it really what I heard?

A stroll by the shore shall resolve this great bind, as I remember the note that changed to a word,
For the suspending sound still runs through my head as clear as the moment that is was said.
Was it really what I heard?

Having gathered my thoughts, I resolved to the love and let go of the bind that held me inside.
For the kindles of love grew stronger within for this word was repeated followed by a grin.
This was the day I heard her say “MAMA”!

No comments:

Post a Comment