Saturday, July 17, 2010

Submission Thirteen

Rainbows -- A beautiful song by Tippy the Vegan/Introspective Mess

I live by the light at the end of a tunnel because no matter how dim it seems, it has shown through in the past, so I know it is there. A long while ago I realized how beautiful darkness can be, how haunting. And also how dangerous. The most beautiful creatures in the world are deadly, after all. After experiencing a mind-numbing depression that left me in constant pain for months on end, I came to appreciate this new found love for hope and all things that seemed so cheesy are far away. Then, the light at the end of a tunnel transitioned into a love of rainbows. The idea that no matter how dark a day, the world gives you a beautiful view of refracted light to gaze upon - whether it's seen internally or otherwise. ~Tippy the Vegan/Introspective Mess, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment