Sunday, July 4, 2010

Submission Seven



"What offers me hope is the great mystery of existence, true love, selflessness, generosity, people coming together, the waves, the wind, and the mountains; all cycling through each other, transcending boundaries." ~Eric Schmitz

In The Morning

Wake up early in the morning
Stretch your back
Meditate for a moment
On the dreams you made last night

Go to someplace wild
Be relaxed

Listen to the wind
Feel the grass
See the horizon
Taste the ocean

Its briny waves crash over your feet

When its right: be a friend
When its night: be a lover
Never forget to first mend
Feelings which have torn
The Pilings from your harbor


Midnight Caldron

I feel the wheel turning
The spring of life burning
Green flames in a midnight caldron

Ingredients of west wind,
Earth and heart are mixed in
With hair of a missing loved one

I feel you soul in a bolt of lightning
The clouds have found you far to frightening
You slip down from the sky
Illuminating mountains

I hear the caldron bubbling
The spirits are fermenting
Sweet smells that were almost forgotten

My memories re-find me
In arms that help to heal
The breathe of a deep blue ocean




Release Defeat

I like to stay on beat
Feel my mother pulsing
Beneath my feet

Frozen is my apathy
Flaming is my truth

I’ll tell you what I mean

Time is never waiting
Talk is never telling

I like to walk a path
Skip on down to the creek
Release de-feet

I am the ancient one
I am the shining sun
I am my own guru
I am inside of you

~All Submitted/Created by Eric Schmitz

No comments:

Post a Comment