Friday, April 9, 2010

Just Released Community Statement

My name is Kashia Gale. I will be a senior in the fall and am getting a head start on my senior project, called Whispers of Hope. My project consists of offering hope through the arts. The main part of my senior project will be gathering suggestions from community members, like yourself, on what motivates, inspires, heals and offers hope. The very first thing you can do is tell me what offers you hope. An additional part of my senior project is to get community members to submit poetry, photos of their art, or any other from of art that is associated with the theme of healing, hope, motivation, or inspiration. Everything that is submitted will be used for my senior project on my blog and be used to inspire others through the arts. To submit, email me at WhispersoftheWheel@live.com with the name of the person submitting as well as an email address where I can contact you. You can also stay up to date with my project at www.whispersofthewheel.blogspot.com . I look forward to hearing what gives you hope as well as receiving your submissions of poetry and other forms of art. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much hope this project gives me...that there are still young people out there that are more interested in bringing hope to others than themselves. Thank you Kashia.

    ReplyDelete