Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Submissions

Look in your inbox
What do you find?
Submssions coming out the
ears.

Motivation comes in the from of
realization
People are interested
and want to create hope.

A chance to succeed and
A chance to fail
But what you offer up
Gives us all a chance to heal

People materialize
hope in every breath they take;
in glowing halos of their
mortal lives

Where to you get your hope from? What keeps you alive?

To submit to my project email me at whispersofthewheel@live.com I am also taking art submissions. If you find hope, motivation, inspiration, or healing from what you have created then submit it. To address a few questions. I am taking audio files, youtube videos, quotes (as long as you provide the name of the person who said it), poems that you get something from, and really any other form of art you can think of. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment